Availability of power is vital. Each of our data centres is equipped with a full power backup system which immediately cuts in the case of an outage.
The distribution of electricity from our energy centre to your racks can be managed totally flexibly. A+B 16/32amp circuits and a minimum of N+1 UPS power protection are standard. Behind the scenes, your UPS-protected equipment is also backed up by generator power with a guaranteed 24 hour onsite fuel supply.
There is also a 24/7/365 refuelling contract in place to make sure we never run out. NewTelco’s industry-leading Service Level Agreements (SLAs) define the level of guaranteed availability, ranging up to 99.99% (with A and B feed). The electrical connection for your equipment is configured depending on your own specific requirements.
The following power options are available:
- AC power voltage: 230 or 400 volt
- AC 230/400 volt power breakers: 16/32/64 amp
- DC power voltage: 48 volt, DC power breakers of various sizes
- UPS redundancy
- UPS battery backup up to 120 minutes
- Generator backup
- 24 hour fuel capacity and refuelling contract