Transmission and IP Enginer (m / w)
Branch/Industry: Circuit/Service-engaged Telecommunications, size of the Company: between 26 and 50
NewTelco is a pragmatic, network neutral solution provider in the area of Telecommunications. Our extensive achievement spectrum reaches from a simple rack space up to the complete solutions for carrier business providing. Our technical services portfolio is extended and well-managed.
We are looking for a flexible and motivated Transmission und IP Engineer m/w to expand our team.
Our Network environment contains Fiber, DWDM, SDH, IP (MPLS/BGP/Carrier Ethernet). Your responsibility is the design, implement and support all network elements and OSS/BSS systems in this environment. You will also provision, implement and troubleshoot customer services and projects in the mentioned technology domains.
• Advanced knowledge of Transmission Technologies (Fiber/OTN/DWDM/SDH)
• Advanced knowledge and experience in IP Backbone Technologies (BGP/MPLS/Carrier Ethernet)
• Advanced Knowledge of EMS / NMS systems (SNMP/DCN)
• Good Knowledge of network security (Firewalls/Deep Packet Inspection)
• Good Knowledge of carrier networks (Transmission, IP, Security)
• Knowledge of programming languages (Perl, Python, Node.js, PHP)
Education and Experience:
• Certification in Networking/Equipment/technology
• At least 5 years experience in one or more of relevant environments
• Motivation to work in small and engaged team.
• Readiness for traveling abroad and work in shifts
• Readiness to troubleshoot customer services during night and weekend.
• Driver License (German Klasse 3)
• Very good linguistic level of English, other languages are from advantage
• Reliable independent work
• Analytic and problem resolution ability, Purposefulness, Flexibility, Aiming at result, Organization, Reliability
We would be glad to receive your application with reference to the written above position.
60326 Frankfurt am Main
e-mail: [email protected]